With hundreds of exhibitors, The Novi Home Show is the one-stop destination in Southeast Michigan to freshen up your home. Discover new home improvement products and services for every type of project imaginable. Plus, speak with experienced, established area businesses available for consulting or hire. Also, tour the 6, spectacular modular homes in the Michigan Manufactured Home Association Showcase.
October 7-9, 2022Friday October 7: 2-8 p.m.
Saturday October 8: 10 a.m.-8 p.m.
Sunday October 9: 10 a.m.-5 p.m.
Suburban Collection Showplace46100 Grand River Avenue
Novi, MI 48374.
Located south of I-96, between Novi Road and Beck Road.
- Show All
- Special displays
Tour the MMHA Home Showcase
The Novi Home Show is proud to host the Michigan Manufactured Housing Association (MMHA) Manufactured Home Showcase featuring six stunning model homes from Association members. Each home is completely decorated and furnished. Representatives from manufacturers, manufactured home communities, and retailers will be on hand to lead tours through the model homes and answer questions about manufactured home living and community and private property placement options.
Tour six manufactured home models featuring gorgeous open floor plans, incredible kitchens and luxurious master baths from some of the industry’s leading manufacturers. From a park model of just 574 square feet to a stunning multi-section home of more than 2,100 square feet. Showcase homes range in price starting at $78,900 to $149,900. These fully furnished and decorated homes represent the latest in design trends and technology innovations.
Visit the MMHA Home Showcase
Exhibitors include, but are not limited to: home builders and remodelers, landscapers, deck and patio professionals, kitchen and bathroom remodelers, window and door experts, waterproofing companies, cabinet and countertop installers, basement refinishers, roofing and siding companies and much more.
- Hundreds of home improvement booths with professionals to hire for any home improvement project, big or small.
- Lifestyle products such as hot tubs, outdoor furniture and more.
- Michigan Marketplace featuring arts and crafters, unique businesses and food merchants.
- Join the audience as WJR’s Inside Outside Guys broadcast LIVE from the show and attend a taping of the Joe Gagnon Home and Appliance Show. 96.3 FM WDVD, 94.7 FM WCSX and 99.5 FM WYCD radio stations will also be appearing on the WJR Stage throughout the weekend.
- Bill & Rod’s Appliances will present educational sessions.
4:00-6:00pm: 94.7 FM WCSX Station Appearance
10:00am-Noon: 99.5 FM WYCD Station Appearance 12:30pm – 2:00pm: Joe Gagnon Home and Appliance Show taping. This taped show will air Sunday, October 9 from 6:00am-8:00am.
2:00-4:00pm: 96.3 WDVD Station Appearance
1:00-3:00pm: 96.3 FM WDVD Station Appearance
Enter to Win!Fall Cleanup prize package
While at the show, enter to win the Fall Cleanup prize package, from show sponsor Great Lakes Ace. One winner will receive a DeWalt 20v Blower and trimmer, Fiskar loppers and hedge shears, rake, leaf scoops and a pack of yard bags(5). This prize package is valued over $500.
Additionally, visit these exhibitor booths for your chance of winning amazing prizes.
- Bill & Rod's Appliancebooth 131
Enter to win a Traeger Travel Grill.
- The Carpet Guys LLCbooth 607
Enter to win a $5,000 flooring package. One winner chosen October 2023.
- HerbnMeds CBDbooth 1032
Enter to win a gift basket.
- Mastercraft Heating and Coolingbooth 707
Friday—first 20 people to visit their booth receive a free furnace cleaning (filters extra). That is a $99 value!
Saturday and Sunday—first 25 people to visit their booth receive 1/2 off furnace cleaning (filters extra). That is a $99 value for only $50!
- Pure Energy Windowbooth 731
Enter to win a whole house full of windows.
- Waldo Wealth Partnersbooth 631
Enter to win a $100 Amazon gift card.
Giveaway to the First 1,500
First 1,500 attendees each day will receive a DTE tote bag containing Energy Star LED bulbs courtesy of DTE Energy.
Friday: show opens at 2:00 p.m.
Saturday and Sunday: show opens at 10 a.m.
Kids Build-Your-Own toolboxes and Aprons
Be sure to bring the kids to visit Home Depot in booth 1031 to pick up their FREE toolbox kit and apron, while supplies last.
Adult admission (ages 13 and over)$10
Senior admission (ages 55 and over)$9
Children 12 and underfree!
Parking is not included with ticket purchase and can be purchased on site or prior to the event at www.suburbancollectionshowplace.com/parking.
Save on admission
Win free ticketsWe're giving away twenty pairs of tickets to attend The Novi Home Show!
Register today for your chance to win a pair of free tickets.
"$5 after 5” on Friday and Saturday.Admission tickets purchased after 5:00 p.m. on Friday and Saturday are discounted to only $5.00!
$2-off admissionFind $2-off coupons in local print, Facebook, Pinterest and Instagram and novihomeshow.com.
Disclaimer: Limited to one coupon per person. One discount per coupon. Coupon may not be combined with any other offers, including “$5 after 5” and must be presented at box office (no online discounts). Expires October 9, 2022.
Buy-One-Get-One-Free Adult AdmissionFind BOGO coupons in SaveOn publication, Valpak and Great Lakes Ace Hardware stores (available after September 24).
Disclaimer: Limited to one coupon per person, one discount per coupon. Coupon may not be combined with any other offers, including “$5 after 5” and must be presented at the box office (no online discounts). May only be used on full-priced tickets (adults $10 each). Expires October 9, 2022.
Purchase advance tickets online
Purchase advance tickets online and skip the line (and save 30%), sponsored by My Local Pros.
Advance tickets purchased are good for any day of the show. Must be purchased online in advance.
The Novi Home Show is proudly sponsored by
Get social with the show#novihomeshow
Have you seen our TV spot?
How to get the most out of a home show
Before you leave home ...
- Think about potential home projects you’d like to tackle soon.
- Collect any measurements or specs, and take photos of those project areas.
- Save money before you even get there! Buy discount tickets online or pick up coupons online or from our sponsors.
- Take notes and photos. Shop and compare prices, services, and products
- Talk to the pros! Hundreds of experts will be on hand. Chat with them about things you’d like to do in your home, and get ideas for improvements you may not have even considered.
- Gather information, pricing and make note of show-only discounts and special offers.
- Make appointments. Many vendors to the show will offer promotions for at-home or in-office free estimates.
To exhibit at this showBrian Starrs, Vice President – Consumer and Trade Shows
Elizabeth Wyss, Director of Sales and Special Events