With hundreds of exhibitors, The Novi Home Show is the one-stop destination in Southeast Michigan to freshen up your home. Discover new home improvement products and services for every type of project imaginable. Plus, speak with experienced, established area businesses available for consulting or hire. Also, tour the 5 spectacular manufactured homes in the Michigan Manufactured Housing Association Home Showcase.
Suburban Collection Showplace46100 Grand River Avenue
Novi, MI 48374.
Located south of I-96, between Novi Road and Beck Road.
Exhibitors include, but are not limited to: home builders and remodelers, landscapers, deck and patio professionals, kitchen and bathroom remodelers, window and door experts, waterproofing companies, cabinet and countertop installers, basement refinishers, roofing and siding companies and much more.
Adult admission (ages 13 and over)$12
Senior admission (ages 55 and over)$10
Children 12 and underfree!
Parking is not included with ticket purchase and can be purchased on site or prior to the event at www.suburbancollectionshowplace.com/parking.
Save on Admission
Win Free TicketsWe're giving away twenty pairs of tickets to attend The Novi Home Show!
Register today for your chance to win a pair of free tickets.
"$5 after 5” on Friday and Saturday.Admission tickets purchased after 5:00 p.m. on Friday and Saturday are discounted to only $5.00!
Take a tour of our past show
Click above to take a tour of our October 2023 Novi Home Show.
Get social with the show#novihomeshow
How to get the most out of a home show
Before you leave home ...
- Think about potential home projects you’d like to tackle soon.
- Collect any measurements or specs, and take photos of those project areas.
- Save money before you even get there! Buy discount tickets online or pick up coupons online or from our sponsors.
- Take notes and photos. Shop and compare prices, services, and products
- Talk to the pros! Hundreds of experts will be on hand. Chat with them about things you’d like to do in your home, and get ideas for improvements you may not have even considered.
- Gather information, pricing and make note of show-only discounts and special offers.
- Make appointments. Many vendors to the show will offer promotions for at-home or in-office free estimates.
ContactsBrian Starrs, Vice President – Consumer and Trade Shows
Elizabeth Wyss, Director of Sales and Special Events