The region’s longest running and largest producer of quality home shows in Metropolitan Detroit, the Home Builders Association (HBA) of Southeastern Michigan proudly presents The Novi Home Show. Bringing together a variety of home-related resources, including exhibits and booths, to help you save money, time and stress on all types of home projects, big or small. It’s an opportunity to talk to representatives from local companies and meet experts who can design, build or complete your home renovation or landscaping projects. You can also learn about current home trends and the latest technology, and get helpful tips and advice.
April 30-May 2, 2021Friday, April 30: 2-8 p.m.
Saturday, May 1: 10 a.m.-8 p.m.
Sunday, May 2: 10 a.m.-5 p.m.
Please check back on this website for scheduling changes.
Suburban Collection Showplace46100 Grand River Avenue
Novi, MI 48374.
Located south of I-96, between Novi Road and Beck Road.
How to get the most out of a home show
Before you leave home ...
- Think about potential home projects you’d like to tackle soon.
- Collect any measurements or specs, and take photos of those project areas.
- Save money before you even get there! Buy discount tickets online or pick up coupons online or from our sponsors.
- Take notes and photos. Shop and compare prices, services, and products
- Talk to the pros. Hundreds of exhibitors will be on hand including, but are not limited to, siding professionals, landscapers, builders, kitchen and bathroom remodelers, waterproofing experts, countertop installers, basement refinishers and much more.
- Gather information, pricing and make note of show-only discounts and special offers.
- Make appointments. Many vendors to the show will offer promotions for at-home or in-office free estimates.
Adult admission (ages 13 and over)$10
Senior admission (ages 55 and over)$9
Children 12 and underfree!
Special “$5 after 5” admission pricing Friday and Saturday.
Parking is not included with ticket purchase.
At show entrance, sign up for a complimentary one-year subscription to Better Homes & Gardens, or other popular magazines. While supplies last. Click for details.
Purchase advance tickets online
Purchase advance tickets online and skip the line (and save 30%.) Online ticket sales sponsored by My Local Pros.
Save on admission
Win free ticketsWe're giving away twenty pairs of tickets to attend The Novi Home Show! Register at www.novihomeshow.com.
Thank you to our military, first responders and teachersFREE tickets available to the military, first responders and teachers while supplies last, sponsored by My Local Pros. Must be purchased online in advance. Email email@example.com or call (248) 202-7300 for details.
"$5 after 5” on Friday and Saturday.Admission tickets purchased after 5:00 p.m. on Friday and Saturday are discounted to only $5.00!
Coupons$2-off admission coupons available at novihomeshow.com. Find a “buy one, get one” offer on our social media pages (Facebook, Pinterest and Instagram).
ExhibitorsExhibitors include, but are not limited to, landscapers, porch and patio professionals, builders, roofing specialists, basement refinishers, kitchen and bathroom remodelers, waterproofing experts, countertop installers, and much more.
- Multiple landscapers showcasing dazzling displays and innovative designs for visitors to walk through, including naturalized settings, patios, plants, customized water features, fire pits and much more.
- Hundreds of home improvement professionals featuring everything from attic insulation to basement upgrades, shingles to siding, front doors to fences and more.
- Lifestyle features including hot tubs, outdoor furniture, sports equipment, accessories and more.
- At show entrance, sign up for a complimentary one-year subscription to Better Homes & Gardens, or other popular magazines. While supplies last.
View all show exhibitors!
SafetyThe health and safety of the community and our patrons remains our top priority as we resume the in-person Novi Home & Garden Show, April 30-May 2 at the Suburban Collection Showplace in Novi. Our team is working closely with State of Michigan, Oakland County and City of Novi authorities to create a safe environment for attendees, exhibitors and staff. The show complies with all current Michigan Department of Health and Human Services (MDHHS) orders, including occupancy limits, masking and social distancing requirements. We are also implementing industry best practices for health and safety protocols, including: wider aisles, hand sanitizer stations and touchless thermometers.
Get social with the show#novihomeshow
Take a tour of our past show
Click above to take a tour of our 2019 Novi Home & Garden Show.
To exhibit at this show
Brian Starrs, Vice President – Consumer and Trade Shows
Elizabeth Wyss, Director of Sales and Special Events