April 30-May 2, 2021Friday, April 30: 2-8 p.m.
Saturday, May 1: 10 a.m.-8 p.m.
Sunday, May 2: 10 a.m.-5 p.m.
Please check back on this website for scheduling changes.
Suburban Collection Showplace46100 Grand River Avenue
Novi, MI 48374.
Located south of I-96, between Novi Road and Beck Road.
How to get the most out of a home show
- Take notes and photos. Shop and compare prices, services, and products
- Talk to the pros. Hundreds of exhibitors will be on hand including, but are not limited to, siding professionals, landscapers, builders, kitchen and bathroom remodelers, waterproofing experts, countertop installers, basement refinishers and much more.
- Gather information, pricing and make note of show-only discounts and special offers.
- Make appointments. Many vendors to the show will offer promotions for at-home or in-office free estimates.
Adult admission (ages 13 and over)$10
Senior admission (ages 55 and over)$9
Children 12 and underfree!
Special “$5 after 5” admission pricing Friday and Saturday.
Parking is not included with ticket purchase.
At show entrance, sign up for a complimentary one-year subscription to Better Homes & Gardens, or other popular magazines.
Save on admission
Win free ticketsWe're giving away twenty pairs of tickets to attend The Novi Home Show! Register at www.novihomeshow.com.
"$5 after 5” on Friday and Saturday.Admission tickets purchased after 5:00 p.m. on Friday and Saturday are discounted to only $5.00!
- Show All
- Special appearances
ExhibitorsExhibitors include, but are not limited to, landscapers, porch and patio professionals, builders, roofing specialists, basement refinishers kitchen and bathroom remodelers, waterproofing experts, countertop installers, and much more.
- Multiple landscapers showcasing dazzling displays and innovative designs for visitors to walk through, including naturalized settings, customized water features, fire pits and much more.
- Lifestyle features including hot tubs, outdoor furniture, sports equipment, accessories and more.
- Grills, accessories and high-end appliances.
- Hundreds of home improvement booths featuring everything from attic insulation to basement upgrades, shingles to siding, front doors to fences and more.
- Multiple speakers on outdoor entertaining, yard care and landscaping. Speakers include representatives from Michigan Nursery and Landscape Association (MNLA).
- Live plant sales along with containers, hangers and additional garden artwork.
View all show exhibitors!
Get social with the show#novihomeshow
Take a tour of our past show
Click above to take a tour of our 2019 Novi Home & Garden Show.
To exhibit at this show
Brian Starrs, Vice President – Consumer and Trade Shows
Elizabeth Wyss, Director of Sales and Special Events
MediaFor publicity and promotions, please contact Gretchen Monette, firstname.lastname@example.org